Are you excited to spend some exotic hours in the perfect homestay in Coorg? With all that busy life that you have, a place little far from the wake of your daily bustling city is the Somwarpet Homestay. It is a perfect place to spend your day in peace surrounded by hills, forests, farms, coffee plantations and waterfalls. The location is completely isolated from the city. Numerous activities can be explored with fantastic sightseeing. You can choose for trekking, waterfall bathing and even fire camp.
Where is Somwarpet Homestay located?
The homestay is located in the Kumaralli village of Somwarpet taluk. It is an excellent place for people looking to enjoy nature with friends and family. The food, lifestyle and the site will add to your memory for the finest memories. It is located in the centre of tourist attractions like the Mallalli falls, Bisleghat and Pushpagiri hills.
What are the highlights of the Somwarpet homestay?
- The Beluru Golf Club is located 8 kilometres from the town of Somwarpet. Filmmakers are drawn to the lush green golf course.
- Mathanahaill, Somwarpet, Saniversante Road “Beauty Spot” “Coffee Valley of Mountain Mist”
- Male Malleshwara Betta can be found 13 kilometres from Somwarpet and 7 kilometres from Shanivarsanthe. Pooja is performed regularly, and every year on Maha Shivarathri, a grand celebration is held.
- Kotebetta Kotebetta after Tadiyandamol and Brahmagiri, is Coorg’s third highest peak. Kotebetta means “Fort Hill” due to its fort-like appearance. It stands 1620 metres above sea level (5313 ft). It is located on the outskirts of the Dakshina Kannada and Coorg districts. The walk begins at a crossroads at a bridge known as Hattihole. Hattihole is 10 kilometres away from the top. At the foot of Kotebetta, there lies a Shiva temple. It can be explored as well.
- Makkalagudi Betta is a 10 kilometre stretch of road between Somwarpet and Madikeri in Kiraganduru. There’s a view of paddy fields, forests, and the Harangi reservoir’s waters.
- Mallalli Falls, also known as Mallalli Abbi or Kumaradhara Falls, is one of the highest waterfalls in Coorg, with the Kumaradhara River plunging 200 feet below.
- Other misty waterfalls may be found scattered along the stream, located on the foothills of the Pushpagiri hill-ranges, 25 kilometres from Somwarpet.
Why should you choose this homestay?
We are going to offer you some exciting inclusions that are included here;
- Drinks are welcomed
- Pure Coorg style food, both vegetarian and non-veg, is available
- Campfire or bonfire is available
- BBQ with live music is enjoyed
- Birdwatching is fun
- You can explore indoor games like carrom, chess, playing cards and table tennis
- Free accommodation for the children who are below five years
- 24hours of hot and cold water accessible
Explore this trip and make it happen in your busy schedule.