Are you blessed with a caring brother or a loving sister? If yes, then you must be excited for the Raksha Bandhan celebration, as this is a beautiful festival that honours the relationship of siblings uniquely. Siblings share a beautiful bond which is strong and full of different emotions. They sometimes might fight with each other like cats or dogs, but they are always together in the end. Siblings always have each other’s back, no matter what the situation is. Suppose you are away from your brother and feeling sad about it. In that case, you can order online rakhi delivery in Delhi, Noida, Lucknow, Bangalore, or any city in India for them within a few minutes.
We have mentioned some fantastic rakhi combos that you can order online:
- Rakhi with Sweets- Sweets are an integral part of any festival or celebration. You can send rakhi with sweets in different varieties for your brother online. You will find a wide range of sweets available for delivery at affordable rates. You can send sweets like motichoor laddoos, barfi, peda, rasgulla, soan papdi, gulab jamun, etc. and online rakhi delivery in Delhi for your brother.
- Rakhi with Cakes- Cakes can make any occasion memorable. You can order delicious cakes online for your sibling in diverse flavours on Raksha Bandhan. There are plenty of choices available for cakes online like chocolate, red velvet, butterscotch, vanilla, black forest etc. You can order cakes online in Delhi with rakhis and other gifts for your sibling.
- Rakhi with Personalized gifts- if you wish to make your dearest brother feel special, you must order unique personalized gifts with rakhi for him. You can order customized gifts like mugs, cushions, bottles, picture frames, caricatures, bedsheets, and clocks. Your brother will surely appreciate such a unique gift from her sister.
- Rakhi with Dry Fruits- We all know that dry fruits are good for health and a sister always wants her brother to stay healthy and fit. You can show your brother that you care for him by sending him a beautiful rakhi with nuts like cashews, almonds, walnuts, raisins, figs etc. This will be a perfect gift for him.
- Rakhi with Greeting Cards- Sending greeting cards to our loved ones has been in fashion for a long time. You can choose a greeting card with a heartfelt message and send it to your brother with a gorgeous rakhi this Raksha Bandhan. You can find a variety of greeting cards specially designed for Raksha Bandhan online.
- Rakhi with Puja Thali- When a sister ties rakhi to her brother’s wrist, she first puts a tika on his forehead and does aarti. She needs a puja thali to perform all these rituals. So, why not order a beautiful designer puja thali with rakhi for your brother to make him feel like he is with you on the day of Raksha Bandhan.
- Rakhi with Chocolates- Everyone loves chocolates, and you must have had many fights over tiny pieces of chocolates during your childhood. Send rakhi with chocolates for your brother and remind him of those silly fights and childhood memories. You can also add a hand-written note with it.
Many websites offer online rakhi delivery to various cities. But you must choose the best one carefully that delivers your package safely and speedily. Not just rakhis, but you can also order cakes online in Delhi or any other city for your family members and make their day memorable. Sending rakhi would not be enough when you can send some magnificent gifts with it for your sibling.
Select any of these rakhi hampers that you might think will be best for your brother. Make it a memorable day for your sibling as he deserves all your love and pampering.